Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Whoa, you're still here?

Haven't posted in forever!

Probably because it seems like not much has been happening. I am sure things have been happening but I was never really inspired to blog about it. So what has been happening since April?

I've been involved with a production of Fiddler on the Roof for a bit. We opened last weekend and we go into our final four shows starting tomorrow. It was a very difficult road getting to the show, but so far it has been worth it. I've been having a good time with it. My family and girlfriend saw the show this past Sunday and enjoyed it. Although it figures I would drop the bottle during the bottle dance that night. But that's ok.

Speaking of girlfriend, Jamie and I have been dating for exactly a year since Monday. Time flies. But it has been a wonderful year and I know the next coming years will be just as great. We've been able to spend a lot of time together this summer so far. One event we are looking forward to is Kaleidoscope's "Party of the Year" next week.

Right now I am just trying to get a summer job/part-time job. I'll take a summer one but one I can keep during school would be best. So far the applications haven't been taking. But I will still be doing some Boston shows and maybe if SOTP pays what they owe me I'll be good.

Also on the creative end, I put in some applications for some local films, most of which are actually paying gigs. So far I've heard from one and I have a reading on Monday. It would be $50 a day if I get a part. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment