Wednesday, March 26, 2008

From text to tux

Before I go ahead with the ol' blog, I just thought I would point out that the new banner was made at moony4ever's fandom journal. Nice job.

So the paper that was plaguing me and that was due today got an extension, so now I don't have to worry about it for another two weeks. I am happy about the extension, yet now it is still hanging over my head. I definitely would have had to bust my hump to get it done for today, but at least it would have been done. Oh well, now I can take more time on it and get it right.

My friend RJ called to tell me he is getting married. I don't know what it is about people my age (which is 24 at this point). It seems so young to get married. On the other hand, people have married younger. And I guess if you know then you know. One thing that is certain is that he and his bride-to-be Michaela are going to be in a hurry to get things set up. The wedding is going to be in August! Talk about quick. In any case, I wish them the best.

I've been doing some dramaturgy related work lately. Some books that I was waiting for came in from the library and I've already started on the source book. If I can get into the swing of this I might start a dramaturgy blog. I'll be sure to keep everyone informed of that.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment