Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hit the break...no, the left, the left!

I am trying to get back into the whole blogging thing. I haven't done a post in ages and ages, but for whatever reason I wanted to start again. I had a blog on Livejournal (back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, apparently) but moved to here when LJ decided to wig out on me and lose all of its formats. Moving on...

I was intensely frustrated the other day when I couldn't find one of my books. I don't think it was the fact that I wanted that particular book, instead I think it was because my room is too much of a mess to find anything. I tried getting it clean but to no avail and it slowly feels like it is getting worse. I never seem to have the time to do anything anymore. It's work, school, theatre, sleep. I would really like to just chill out for a bit. I even had a week off this last week but it didn't feel like enough, maybe because I was still doing the theatre thing.

School is the most intense right now. Going for an MFA is worth it, but I am worried I still won't know what to do with it once I am out. The work is just non-stop. All I would really like is to slow down for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment